Sunday, November 15, 2009

HOSTAGE. PETER SCHWARTZ. THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

New essay up from DOGZPLOT friend, contributor, and art editor, PETER SCHWARTZ. Please check it out over at THE NERVOUS BREAKDOWN. Here's a chunk:

"Wednesday, October 14th, 2009. I'm in my room on Albert Street in Augusta Maine, being held hostage. A woman almost a decade my junior has just told me she was raped last night, but for some reason she is directing all her rage at me. I'm trying to be supportive but she's hitting me with everything she has, making fun of my anthropophobia and bi-polarity. It's actually not the words that hurt so badly, it's the fact that she would go after me like this. If she knew more about me, she'd have even better ammunition."

Read the rest here:
http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/pschwartz/2009/11/hostage/

No comments: