Friday, February 6, 2009

I AM GOING TO CLONE MYSELF THEN KILL THE CLONE AND EAT IT is ready to order

SAM PINK's collection, I AM GOING TO CLONE MYSELF THEN KILL THE CLONE AND EAT IT just came back from the printer and is ready to devour. If you have already ordered a copy it should be there early next week, so keep checking your mailbox, if you leave it in there too long it will eat the other mail, then the mailbox, then your house, your neighborhood, and eventually your soul, and only the man, SAM PINK himself is capable of saving souls, lest it be gone forever.

ALL INFO INCLUDING HOW TO ORDER IS HERE:

http://paperheropress.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-am-going-to-clone-myself-then-kill.html

Also, this will likely be my last post until I get back from AWP, so if you have work pending with us, I know I usually get to it pretty quick, but I will respond when I get back.

And don't forget about the AWP DOGZPLOT FLASH FICTION CONTEST. $200 CASH PRIZE, ON SITE. GUEST JUDGE: SEAN LOVELACE.

ALL DETAILS HERE:

http://dogzplotnews.blogspot.com/2009/01/200-dogzplot-flash-fiction-contest-at.html


So what's the moral of this story... Order CLONE now.

Thanks again to everyone for their support. Much appreciated.

2 comments:

BLAKE BUTLER said...

fuck yes

DJ Berndt said...

Hello fellow person from Lancaster.

I already ordered Sam Pink's book, and I absolutely can't wait to read it.

Let's be friends and stuff.