Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2012 MLB PRE-SEASON PREDICTIONS



AL EAST
NEW YORK YANKEES

AL CENTRAL
DETROIT TIGERS

AL WEST
TEXAS RANGERS

NL EAST
PHILADELPHIA PHILLES

NL CENTRAL
CINCINNATI REDS

NL WEST
ARIZONA D' BAGS

All pretty safe picks this year. I know people think the Yankees are gonna finish behind the Rays, but I think the Yankees find a way to get it done. Also, same with the Rangers. I know people think the window has closed for them and the Angels will go back to heading the division, but I'm not so sure, I like the Rangers for one more run. And the Reds. Every year I pick the Reds and they let me down. Not this time. Let's go Cinci. 

AL WINNER
TEXAS RANGERS
I'm really torn because the Tigers look so strong this year, but I think this is the year the Rangers find a way to win it.

NL WINNER
ARIZONA D' BAGS
I wish Philly could get their shit together in the post-season and win, but they can't. They will dominate the regular season and get beat by an inferior team in the playoffs, so I'm going with the D'bags.


WORLD SERIES CHAMPION
TEXAS RANGERS

The only thing that makes me cautious about this pick is the law of averages. Seems very unlikely that a team gets to the World Series three years in a row, but I'm holding steady like Ben Tanzer. My back-up World Series pick is Arizona over Detroit.

No comments: