Friday, May 13, 2011

THE SINGULAR EXPLOITS OF WONDER MOM AND PARTY GIRL. MARC SCHUSTER


From MARC SCHUSTER of SMALL PRESS REVIEWS fame. One of the hardest working guys in the game. Here's a bit about his new book:

Dear Friends of Small Press Reviews,

Just a quick note to say that the new, blue edition of my novel, The Singular Exploits of Wonder Mom and Party Girl, is now available at Amazon. If you bought the pink edition in 2009 and are wondering how the blue edition is different, check out this article by Stephen J. Gertz: One Novel. Two First Editions, Different Book. Huh? And if you haven’t read either, now’s your chance...

Needless to say, I appreciate all of the interest you've shown in Small Press Reviews in the past, and if you're curious to see the kind of stuff I write when I'm not writing book reviews, I'd love for you to check out a copy of my book.

Thanks!
--Marc Schuster

No comments: