Monday, May 9, 2011

NOTHING OR NEXT TO NOTHING. REVIEW. PLUMB. LAVINIA LUDLOW


Thanks so much to LAVINIA LUDLOW for reviewing my novel at PLUMB MAGAZINE. Here's an excerpt or three from the review:

"...a distinctive contemporary voice that makes me laugh at how blatantly offensive his choice of words is, and yet, I am compelled to feel certain tenderness at the same time..."

"...I think there’s a closet romantic lurking inside Graham’s rough-around-the-edges-tough-guy façade and it definitely bubbles up from the caverns of his subconscious and emerges in his writing. Though the protagonist could be graphically describing intimacy of the most perverse nature, woven in between the obscene are gentle reminders that he really wants to find someone to love..."

"Some of his scenes made me shiver and crave a scalding hot bath with many bars of soap, maybe, to just wash out my eyes."


Read the review in its entirety here:

No comments: