Monday, May 25, 2009

OSCAR WAO VS. JOSEPH SMITH

Thanks to RAVI MANGLA for interviewing me on his site RECOMMENDED READING. Here's a small excerpt:

RM: book you borrowed and never returned

BG: I borrowed The Motel Life by Willy Vlautin a few years ago from Aaron Burch when we were in Vegas and I noticed it on my bookshelf when I was packing up to move. I don’t feel bad because I loaned him a self-publishing primer and he’s still got it.

Read the rest of the interview here:

http://readreadreadreadreadreadread.blogspot.com/2009/05/barry-graham.html

Other great interviews with:

Bell, Matt
Chen, Jimmy
Cooper, Thomas
Garson, Scott
Gerke, Greg
Graham, Barry
Hershman, Tania
Martin, Clancy
McNally, John
Percy, Benjamin
van den Berg, Laura
Wilson, Kevin


Thanks again Ravi, you're the man.

No comments: