Saturday, April 11, 2009

MEOW. KITTY SNACKS. MICHAEL BIBLE

ACHILLES CHAPBOOK author and friend MICHAEL BIBLE, was recently interviewed by the fine folks at WHAT TO WEAR DURING AN ORANGE ALERT. He talks about his bad ass print journal, KITTY SNACKS, music, his experince with DOGZPLOT, and what it means to create art with hometown folks in Oxford, Mississippi.

Here's a completely self-serving excerpt:

OA: What was it like working with Barry Graham?

MB: Barry is the man. I didn't know anything about him when I sent him my stuff. I found his press by accident. I'm glad I did because now I'm a big fan of his writing and of Dogzplot and the stuff he's published on Paper Hero Press and Achilles. He was awesome every step of the way with my chapbook. It was my first real publication and he answered all my annoying questions with kindness. I've never met him in person but he's doing a reading down here in the fall and I'm excited about getting to have a drink with him.

Read the rest of the interview here:

http://www.orangealert.net/bible

Check out KITTY SNACKS here:

http://kittysnacks.blogspot.com/

No comments: