Sunday, March 22, 2009

PRICK OF THE SPINDLE 3.1

PRICK OF THE SPINDLE 3.1 is live.

Check out writing from:

FICTION
LYDIA COPELAND
THOMAS KEARNES
MATT SALESSES
SARAH HILARY
and many more

POETRY
HOWIE GOOD
CHRISTY CALL
PETER SCHWARTZ
and many more

NONFICTION & REVIEWS
SCOTT BOWEN
ALEXIS SANTI
and many more

INTERVIEW
BARRY GRAHAM & HOWIE GOOD

Check out this interview if you get bored. I think CYNTHIA REESER did a really fine job with it. Here's an excerpt:

CR: So where do you want to end up as a reader? And this is a question for both of you, but is there something that you aspire to read but haven’t yet, or a point at which you hope to arrive as someone responding to another person’s writing? Howie, as a journalism professor, this question may have a unique spin for you.

BG: I want to read every book Dr. Seuss has ever written and write some sort of definitive reference encyclopedia guide for them. The owner of the copyright has those things on locks right now, but soon they should let up. I also want to read David Foster Wallace’s Infinite Jest. I just plowed through Silko’s Almanac of the Dead, so I feel pretty good. As far as responding to other people’s writing, I’ll leave that up to each individual responder, each reader, all I know is how I feel about things, my perception.

READ PRICK OF THE SPINDLE 3.1 HERE:

http://www.prickofthespindle.com/

No comments: