Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EMERGING WRITERS NETWORK - PUBLISHERS PANEL

(lifted from MATT BELL)

Dan Wickett at the Emerging Writers Network has just posted an e-panel with the editors of seven new indie publishers, including:

Kathleen M. Rooney and Abigail Beckel – Rose Metal Press

Aaron Burch and Elizabeth Ellen – Short Flight/Long Drive Books, a division of Hobart

Johannah Rodgers and Eugene Lim – Ellipsis Press

Aaron Petrovich and Alex Rose – Hotel St. George Press

Giancarlo Di Trapano – Tyrant Books

Victoria Blake – Underland Press

Peter Cole – Keyhole Books

(no longer from Matt)

I read through this a few times and there's some really good discussion going on. It gives me confidence that I really do know what I'm doing, and even when I don't, there are better, more succesful publishers who don't know what they are doing either.

No comments: