Monday, May 26, 2008

NATIONAL SHORT STORY / MASTURBATION MONTH IV

Congrats to DOGZPLOT art editor Peter Schwartz for placing his artwork in the latest edition of NOO Journal. Sorry, I can't do those fancy little dots over the O, they're bad ass.

And since this is NATIONAL SHORT STORY / MASTURBATION MONTH I'll mention Carrie Spell and Kim Chinquee. For their writing of course, I don't do anything nasty to myself when I look at their bio pics.

Here's Carrie Spell's story: It Was Only Two Months.

I also enjoyed these stories from NOO:

No Daughter's Like This One - J.M. Patrick

Smoking Crack With My Mother - Daniel J. Bailey

Universalism - Leigh Stein


Kim Chinquee's story, Happy Birthday To Me, appeared in the debut issue of bearcreekfeed. Check it out.

"I slid down my skirt and Dave pulled up his jeans, and we went to the church lot across the street, where I gave Dave a blowjob. When I was done, he wiped my mouth with his shirttail. Then he told me that he loved me. I thought it was the best night of my life."

- from Happy Birthday To Me

No comments: